Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My game freezes(after installing car skins/mods)
So lets begin with story.Before 1 week i installed some car skins/mods and evrything was perfectly right untill i decide to delete that car mods/skins that i installed.I went to application SAMI (San Andreas Mod Installer) and i press uninstall mods i uninstelled all car skins/mods i had in game,after that i decided to go on server and have some fun.I joined server i was tiping my password and somehow my game froze i tried to relog and relog and evrytime i join i had like 5-7 seconds untill my game freez.So i reinstalled Samp and whole gta and still same problem.When i saw that after reinstalling my game server for me still dont work i tried some other server and i joined normali and that confused me alot.
SO IF U KNOW WHATS PROBLEM PLS HELP ME Smile Smile

See ya on server i hope
(09-09-2016, 06:04 PM)suki Wrote: So lets begin with story.Before 1 week i installed some car skins/mods and evrything was perfectly right untill i decide to delete that car mods/skins that i installed.I went to application SAMI (San Andreas Mod Installer) and i press uninstall mods i uninstelled all car skins/mods i had in game,after that i decided to go on server and have some fun.I joined server i was tiping my password and somehow my game froze i tried to relog and relog and evrytime i join i had like 5-7 seconds untill my game freez.So i reinstalled Samp and whole gta and still same problem.When i saw that after reinstalling my game server for me still dont work i tried some other server and i joined normali and that confused me alot.
SO IF U KNOW WHATS PROBLEM PLS HELP ME Smile Smile

See ya on server i hope

suggestion bro, try to reinstall yung SA then if you want to mod save the files that you're going to replace incase you have back ups.
[Image: apldou86c3c.png]
Just change the *.img files directly. Don't bother with Sami
You can have problems because the actual gta3.img file is secured
and can only correctly be accessed through tools. The windows browser often shows the "wrong" not secured gta3.img.
You should try to delete the gta3.img with Alci's img editor and then you can reinstall gta san andreas, or you only download
the original gta3.img.
Maybe uninstall game and then check if there is still GTA San Andreas folder on you computer. If so then remove it because there still may be some damaged files. Then install GTA again Smile
(09-12-2016, 10:22 AM)Gaziorz Wrote: Maybe uninstall game and then check if there is still GTA San Andreas folder on you computer. If so then remove it because there still may be some damaged files. Then install GTA again Smile

i tried alredy that but still same problem ty for help ;D