Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easter Update (Bit too early)
Exclamation 
Hello to our loyal players,
we are happy to introduce you the recent updates.

1. /GPS
This feature is especially dedicated to newbies but can also be useful for experienced players.
It basically shows you how to get to places which many newbies don't find in the first place.
Here you can see which locations it supports:
[Image: 4Ufoh4h.png]
2. Lumberjack

This is a new class in which you can play as a lumberjack.
You have a truck which you can fill with woods which you get after you have cut a tree.
It is your decision how many trees you want to deliver.
But watch out! Other lumberjacks could be faster than you so you do not get any trees.
After a tree has been cut there is a cooldown. If the cooldown is done, you will be able to cut the trees again
[Image: CPrIKTm.png]
[Image: Xcyy5wr.png]

3. Lotto

We know our server already provides a lottery but we have decided to make another one which is more fair for players.
There is basically a pot. Each player can buys a maximum of 20 tickets each for $1000 (the more tickets the better your chances
of winning). After 2 hours someone will be chosen as the winner who will get all the money which was in the pot!

4. Math Quiz

A little feature we made is the math quiz. There will be little math problems which you can solve just by entering the number
into the chat. The winner will earn money and score.

I hope to see you in the server soon!

Regards
LK-Team
Wow! These look really nice! I like them all, hopefully we won't get banned by JB after math quiz Big Grin
I'm not an english native speaker. Thank you for correcting me with no offense and insults.
NICE UPDATE KEEP IT UP!!
(04-09-2017, 08:03 AM)Fujakless Wrote: Wow! These look really nice! I like them all, hopefully we won't get banned by JB after math quiz Big Grin

Don't worry, you won't.